l. Get organized so you manage your time more effectively
2. Designate a room or special place for yourself
3. Take time for family and friends
4. Eat well
6. Get enough sleep
7. Keep a Stress Journal. Learn about what makes you feel stressed
8. Practice meditation
9. Get a massage
10. Talk your problems over with someone
11. Seek counseling for a safe place to vent frustrations, problem solve
and clarify issues
(Copyright © 1998 Donna R. Bellafiore)
According to Harriet Braiker, Ph.D. author of Type E Woman,
How to Overcome the Stress of Being Everything to Everybody,
these are the following irrational mistakes woman make:
1. I have to be perfect
2. I should be able to accomplish more in a day
3. I should be able to do everything without feeling stressed and tired
4. I have to please others by doing what they ask me to do
5. I have to prove myself to everyone
6. "Having it all" should make me happy
7. I can't be happy until I "have it all"
8. I can't relax until I finish what I have to do
9. I should be everything to every body
By Harriet E. Braiker, Ph.D
Her guide helps you to build confidence, independence and self-fullfillment.
For more info, please email me.
Integrated Health Management
An integrated counseling and fitness regimen to reduce symptoms of depression and enhance wellbeing. Designed to meet personal needs, DRB Alternatives' health management system treats the mind, body and spirit as one. It's a comprehensive approach that will elevate your mood, increase energy, and offer you new skills and perspectives for your life. Contact Donna Bellafiore for more information.
In-Person and Telephone Consultation
Donna R. Bellafiore, MSW, LCSW
[More about Donna]
"Feel free to get in touch today!" -- Donna Bellafiore
(561) 685-3933 or send e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
DRB Alternatives, Inc.
(561) 685-3933 (9-5 ET)
| Copyright © 1998 - 2022
Donna R. Bellafiore
All Rights Reserved